Senior Manager – Advisory
White jobs is hiring for a Senior Manager for a client located in Bermuda. Our client is a professional services firm delivering Audit, Tax, and Advisory services across five industry lines: Insurance, Asset Management, Banking, Government and Public Sector, and to Bermuda’s Middle Market through our client’s enterprise. Our client combines a multi-disciplinary approach with deep practical industry knowledge to help our clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities.
Job responsibilities and Duties :
Court and non court Appointed restructuring and liquidations.
Implementation of schemes and arrangement
Commutation support and negotiations.
Mergers and acquisitions
Business integration and project management.
Must Have Skills
• A Bachelor’s degree or above;
• A minimum of five years of experience in an advisory business providing Restructuring and Transaction Services to a broad range of international and local clients, including cross border experience;
• An in depth knowledge of the regulatory environment, particularly as it relates to Restructuring and Transaction Services;
• Excellent project management and organizational skills are essential and experience in leading, and working with senior management on complex engagements;
• First class written and oral communication skills; this includes the ability to produce and review complex financial reports and proposals;
• Strong presentation skills as the role requires regular internal and external presentations to be delivered as well as a proven ability to competently discuss related matters with clients;
• A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required;
Skills Considered Bonus
• In depth knowledge and experience in Corporate Finance would
• A professional qualification in a relevant discipline, such as CPI or
JIEB, would be preferred;
• Exceptional people skills with the ability to work with clients and
staff of all levels (including the ability to provide business and
technical mentorship to members of the Advisory team);
• A proven track record in strong business development and
excellent client relationship skills;
• A self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask on a daily
basis and maintain high levels of drive and resilience;
• A willingness and capacity to work overtime and/or travel at short
notice is essential as this is a highly demanding environment with tight reporting deadlines;
The ability to work independently with minimum supervision and a
proven ability to work with and manage a diverse team is essential;