White Jobs is looking to add Payroll Administrator to our team. You will work closely with our creative departments and business development team and will be responsible for processing payroll and Invoices in accordance with the company policy and procedures.
• Part-time Position
• Shift Time – 9:00am to 5:30pm
• Competitive Salary & Perks – To be discussed
• Extended medical & dental Benefits after Three months of probation
• Training, development and advancement opportunities
- Continue employee confidence in payroll operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Take charge of all questions and requests related to payroll
- Produce reports after compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Retrieve and assess information in order to resolve payroll discrepancies
- Put together summaries of employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments and employee federal and state income and social security taxes to calculate all payroll liabilities
- Report changes where necessary after maintaining payroll operations via company policies and procedures
- Able to reconcile employee deductions and other liabilities
- Prepare for department heads relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
This is an immediate start so don’t wait to apply!