Material Handler / Forklift Operator – AM & PM ShiftWhite Jobs is actively recruiting for a MHE Operator for our Client’s distribution Centre in Deltaand Richmond, BC. The Warehouse Operator moves product within the facility in order to receive, store, replenish and ship goods.The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a distribution / 3PL environment, experience with a WMS and valid MHE Operations Certificates for Raymond Reach and Counterbalance Forklift. The ability to work safely and effectively under pressure in a time sensitive, team based environment is critical for this role.IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
- Must be available to work overtime and Saturdays as required.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Operate powered lift and manual MHE to load and unload trucks, and move goods within the facility.
- Assist in the receipt, handling, shipping, and storage of goods.
- Pull, pack, stage and prepare orders for shipment.
- Properly place product for storage and access, move product around the distribution as needed and deliver outgoing product to the shipping area.
- Input inventory movements and put-aways in the WMS. Pick orders and perform general warehouse duties as required.Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-year material handler experience in a warehouse / distribution centre.
- Valid current MHE Operating Certificate for powered mobile lift equipment i.e. Raymond Reach, Counterbalance Forklift.
- Experience working in a GMP / AIB facility is a definite asset.
- Effective communication skills in English – read, write, listen and speak.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Focused attention to detail.Physical and Environmental Conditions
- Ability to handle (lift, move, and stock) work pieces of various sizes up to 50 lbs.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Warehouse environment subject to heat and cold.
- Repetitive motions.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $18.00 /hour